NOTICE: Due to concerns regarding the transmission of COVID-19, Lifelong is asking all consumers/guardians and staff to submit all documents via email and fax. If you are unable to send documents electronically, please use the 24 hour drop box. We also ask that communication be done via email or phone to limit visitors in the building. If you need to come in and speak with us face-to-face, please call and speak with your FI to discuss the time and date of the visit.
Please continue to check the training page for all updates regarding changes due to COVID-19.
LifeLong Advocacy exists to empower individuals to have the freedom to make their own decisions and control their own lives through the Self-Determination program.
Benefits of choosing LifeLong Advocacy:
- Conveniently located in Macomb County.
- Face-to-face consultation.
- Good working relationship with supports coordination agencies.
- Prompt response to calls and emails.
- Experienced and caring professionals provide a personalized service.
- Help maximize your budget.
- Up-to-date on the latest tax laws and financial regulations.
- Help you track employee trainings.
- Mail monthly budget statements.