Please see the links below for information and updates about how COVID-19 affects caregivers and the SD program. Please check this page for updates when they are available.
Shelter-in-Place Executive Order – No. 2020-21
- Please visit HERE for the Executive Order from the Governor.
- The exception to the Shelter-in-Place order can be found in Section 7, part a, part 8.
Actions for Caregivers
- Please review the PDF provided by MDHHS for helpful information for caregivers to safely perform his/her job.
Contact List for Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties
- Please click HERE for a contact list if you believe you’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
Behavioral Health Communications
Helpful Information on Claiming Unemployment Benefits
- Please click HERE for a PDF regarding UI benefits.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Providers
- Please click HERE for a PDF for some helpful information.
List of Hotlines, Warmlines and Textlines
- Please click HERE for spreadsheet of helpful hotlines, warmlines and textlines.