Time sheets and other forms can be submitted via email, fax or in-office. You can submit any documents after hours using the 24 hour drop box or via fax using the following numbers: (586) 846-2460, (586) 846-3871, (586) 846-3872.
Due to concerns regarding the transmission of COVID-19, Lifelong is asking all consumers/guardians and staff to submit all documents via email and fax. If you are unable to send documents electronically, please use the 24 hour drop box. We also ask that communication be done via email or phone to limit visitors in the building. If you need to come in and speak with us face-to-face, please call and speak with your FI to discuss the time and date of the visit.
- TIME SHEET PDF
- TIME SHEET EXCEL
- Time sheets are due on the 1st and 16th of each month. Please submit all time sheets promptly to avoid delays in paying your staff.
- Late Payroll Policy: Payroll submitted more than 2 days late will be processed with the next payroll.
- Staff will be paid on 10th and 25th of each month via direct deposit or a check.
- Copies of time sheets must be sent to your supports coordinator within 5 days of the close of payroll.
- Email for all time sheets, certifications, reimbursements and status changes: email@example.com
- Please note that the consumer’s name or case number needs to be included and legible on all documents so that we can process them in a timely manner.
- MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT PDF
- Mileage reimbursement forms are to be submitted with time sheets on the 1st and 16th of each month. Please speak with your FI to verify if your budget allows for mileage reimbursement.
- The current rate for reimbursement is $0.35 per mile.