Time sheets and other forms can be submitted via email, fax or in-office. You can submit any documents after hours using the 24 hour drop box or via fax using the following number: (586) 846-2460 or (586) 846-3871.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT MCCMH WILL NO LONGER BE PROVIDING COPIES OF BLANK TIME SHEETS. PLEASE MAKE COPIES FOR YOUR RECORDS OR USE THE PRINTABLE AND ELECTRONIC SHEETS BELOW. IF USING THE ELECTRONIC SHEET, PHYSICAL SIGNATURES ARE STILL REQUIRED**
- TIME SHEET PDF
- TIME SHEET EXCEL
- Time sheets due dates
- 1st half timesheets (1-15) are due on the 16th of the current month.
- 2nd half timesheets (16-last day of the month) are due on the 1st of the next month.
- Pay periods CANNOT be combined. In the event that dates were missed from the previous pay period, that date(s) must be submitted on a separate time sheet.
- Late Payroll Policy
- Payroll submitted more than 2 days late will be processed with the next payroll.
- The Self-Determination/Choice Voucher Agreement states that payroll will be turned in, on time and without errors. That agreement was signed by the consumer/guardian prior to joining the Self-Determination program with MCCMH.
- It is the responsibility of the consumer/guardian, NOT staff, to make sure time sheets are submitted on time
- Continuous late submission of time sheets will result in Lifelong notifying MCCMH of the violation of the signed contract.
- Pay dates
- Staff will be paid on the 10th and 25th of each month. Should either of those days fall on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, pay day will be on the Friday before.
- Please send all time sheets, training certificates, change of status forms and updated W4 forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the consumer’s name or case number needs to be included and legible on all documents so that we can process them in a timely manner.
- MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT PDF
- Mileage reimbursement forms are to be submitted with time sheets on the 1st and 16th of each month. Please speak with your FI to verify if your budget allows for mileage reimbursement.
- The current rate for reimbursement is $0.35 per mile.