Change of Status

Please use these forms whenever there is a change of status with you or your caregiver. Any name changes must be accompanied by a Social Security card with the name change, as well as any other supporting documents. Any changes to tax withholdings must be submitted using a new Federal and/or State W4.

If your staff chooses to claim exempt, a new W-4 form needs to be submitted annually.