Required training for Traditional Self-Determination cases are located HERE.
Required training for Children’s Waiver cases are located HERE.
- This sheet must be attached to the new training certifications when they are submitted to Lifelong Advocacy for reimbursement. The staff will be compensated within 30 days of submission.
- If training certificates are not attached to the reimbursement form, it will not be processed.
- TRAINING REIMBURSEMENT PDF
- Staff may be compensated for attending training classes at the rate of $9.87 per hour.
- This does NOT include any travel time, only the time spent in the classroom.
- The cost of the class(es) taken may be reimbursed if the budget allows. Please check with your FI.
- Please note that the consumer’s name or case number needs to be included and legible on all documents so that we can process them in a timely manner.