Benefits of choosing LifeLong ADVOCACY:
- Conveniently located in Macomb County.
- Face-to-face consultation.
- Good working relationship with supports coordination agencies.
- Prompt response to calls and emails.
- Experienced and caring professionals provide a personalized service.
- Help maximize your budget.
- Up-to-date on the latest tax laws and financial regulations.
- Help you track employee trainings.
- Mail monthly budget statements.
- If you are not currently receiving support services from Macomb County Community Mental Health, first call the Access Center at 586-948-0222 to schedule an appointment to determine if you are eligible to receive services
- Upon approval of services, please call our office at 586-846-2457 to schedule an intake with the director to set up your business and become an employer.
- This entire process may take 4-6 weeks.